Thank you for visiting the NEW Canandaigua Junior Baseball website. Hopefully you will find everything you are looking for. Canandaigua Junior Baseball is a not for profit organization. CJB provides baseball and softball instruction and play for boys and girls ages 4 and beyond in the Canandaigua NY area. Please remember, All CJB baseball facilities are smoke free environments. Thank You for visiting!
Canandaigua Jr. Baseball & Softball Night at Frontier Field - Ju
Come help represent Canandaigua Junior Baseball & Softball as the Rochester Red Wings take on the Scranton/WB Rail Riders on Saturday June 6, 2015 at Frontier Field. Last year we had 250 people attend. It was a blast and the Red Wings put on an awesome Fireworks show after the game. The game starts at 7:05, but if you want to join in the pre-game parade around the field, please plan to be there by 6:15 (Gates open at 6:00PM).
We have a couple of exciting opportunities for players this year:
1) One player who attends the game will be randomly selected to represent Canandaigua Junior Baseball & Softball by throwing out the 1st pitch during the pre-game ceremonies.
2) The team with the most players attending the game will represent CJB and participate in the "Baseball Buddies" pre-game program. These players will stay on the field after the parade and go to one of the positions with a Red Wing's player for the National Anthem.
PLEASE INCLUDE PLAYER NAME'S AND TEAM WHEN COMPLETING THE ON-LINE FORM SO THAT ABOVE CAN BE TRACKED AND WINNERS CAN BE SELECTED.
Cost: $7.00 per ticket
How to Sign Up: There are 2 options:
1) Click on the CJB Night at Frontier Field 2015 link under home of the CJB Website and enter the total number of tickets you would like along with the information. (Preferred Method)
2) There will be a sign-up sheet stapled to the bulletin board on the Concession Stand.
How do I pay for the tickets?
Please make checks payable to CJB and use one of the 3 options below:
a) Mail to checks (made out to CJB) to Rich McGuire, 5161 Fieldstone Trail, Canandaigua, NY 14424 (Preferred Method – do NOT mail cash). Checks must be RECEIVED by Saturday May 30h.
b) Deliver it to Pam or Rich McGuire at the CJB Fields - Check out the Major Mariners team pages for our schedule to see when we'll be there.
c) Drop at the concession stand ONLY ON Saturday 5/30 (please make sure to put your money (cash or check) in an envelope and include name, league, team name and phone # in case we have any questions. All Money must be received by Saturday 5/30. How/When will I get my tickets?
You will be able to pick up your tickets on the following dates:
1) Wednesday June 3rd 6:00pm - 7:00pm
2) Saturday June 6th 11:15am - 12:30pm
Any questions, please contact Rich McGuire by phone at (585) 313-8606 or by email email@example.com